612-206-3773 Jean@BrandlLaw.com


Your prior criminal convictions can prevent you from moving forward in many areas of your life, including work, housing and licensing.  Minnesota law has changed recently to allow more people to seal their criminal records. If you have a criminal conviction and your case is closed, you may have a right to have your record expunged and to have the file sealed off from the public in the courts, the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, and other licensing agencies.  Jean Brandl has successfully expunged cases for numerous clients, allowing them to find work, obtain housing, and become licensed where it was previously prevented.  If you want your criminal record sealed, call Jean to find out if you qualify for an expungement.